Accounting teams can access a full range of accounting reports from the Accounting tab in the Sidebar Navigation
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how Accounting can navigate to the full range of reports from the Accounting menu and then selecting Reports menu.
- Start by accessing the Accounting Tab in the Sidebar Navigation
- Navigate to the second tab labeled 'Reports'
The Reports tab will only display reports accessible to your user role.
In order to confirm you have the correct user rights ask an admin to confirm you are listed as an accounting user. You can read more about user roles here.
A summary of the default reports provided are listed below:
- Trial Balance: A report of all debits and credits in the GL
- Income Statement: Measure the company's financial performance
- Balance Sheet: View the assets, liabilities, and capital of the business
- Total Receivables Report: List customer's unpaid invoices, and unused credits by aged period
- AR Aging Summary Report: List unpaid invoices, and unused credits by aged period
- AR Aging Detail Report: Transaction level detail for AR Aging
- AP Aging Summary Report: List unpaid bills, and unused bill credits by aged period
- AP Aging Detail Report: Transaction level detail for AP Aging
- Carrier Payables: List bills where invoice amount has been received
- Agency Payables (Agency Bill): List credits where bill credit amount has been received
- Agency Payables (Direct Bill): List bills where invoice amount has been received
- Check Register: List all checks issued by check number
- Agency Commission: View commissions by retail agency
- Expense Reports: View expense reports from across the business
- Audit Report: List unpaid audit transactions
- Every Report in BindHQ allows users to export data as a CSV ("comma-separated values" file) that can be easily imported into Excel for further analysis.
- Select reports can be printed to PDF .
- We recommend you use Adobe Reader 6 or above to view PDFs.