Additional Insured can be added to General Liability coverage during Policy Issuance.
- Producer [/ Underwriter]
Last Updated: January 2021
This article explains how to add an Additional Insured when quoting / binding general liability coverage and charge a premium for policies issued through BindHQ.
There are two parts to this article
- Adding the Additional Insured to the Risk Information
- Adding the Additional Insured to the General Liability Coverage
Adding the Additional Insured to the Risk Information
- Navigate to an open quote and ensure the Risk Information tab is selected.
- In the Additional Interests section, click Add Additional Interest.
The Name and Address section expands.
- Fill in the additional insured’s name and address.
Adding the Additional Insured to the General Liability Coverage
- Select the General Liability tab.
- At the top of the page, click Add Classification.
The Classification section expands.
- Fill in the Location field.
- In the Class Code field, enter Additional Insured.
- Below Additional Interests, click Add Additional Interests.
- In the Additional Interest field, enter the additional insured name you created on the Risk Information tab.
- Select the Premium Basis and fill in the Exposure field.
- If applicable, enter a premium. If there is no premium associated with the additional insured, select Included from the Incl/Excl Option drop-down.
- (For Lloyd’s policies) If applicable, select a corresponding form.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save & Exit.