Using the Browse & View Credits page
You can use the Browse & View Credits page to generate credit memos.
Applies to: Accountants, Accounting Assistants
This article explains how you can view all the credit memos of your agency that have been [generated][created] within BindHQ. You can filter the Credit that you see On-Screen and in the CSV download by Division, Payee, and within specified time periods. You can also filter by Open credit memos.
You can find this page by going to the “Accounting” tab in the side navbar, then going to “General”, and then selecting “Browse & View Credits” from the Accounts Receivable tab.
You can use this page to answer the following questions:
- How can I look at a summary of all Credits?
- How can I search for open Credits in a specified time period?
The On-Screen Credit Listing page displays the following columns: reference, transaction date, customer, due date, effective date, policy number, insured, total amounts, used and available amounts.
- The Reference column hyperlinks to the Credit Detail page which provides detailed information
- The Customer column hyperlinks to the Retail Agency page in the CRM
- The Policy column hyperlinks to the Policy page to which the Invoice relates
- The Insured column hyperlinks to the Insured Detail page in the CRM
You can download the Credits [Listing] page displayed on screen by clicking the Download CSV button. Any filters that you have selected in the UI will be reflected in the CSV.