You can use the Browse & View Invoices page to view all invoices generated by your agency [by Division]
Applies to: Accountants, Accounting Assistants
This article explains how you can view all the invoices of your agency that have been generated within BindHQ. You can filter the Invoices that you see On-Screen and in the CSV download by Division, Customer, and within specified time periods. You can also filter by Open Invoices and Overdue Invoices.
You can find this page by going to the “Accounting” tab in the side navbar, then going to “General”, and then selecting “Browse & View Invoices” from the Accounts Receivable tab.
On the Invoices Listing Page, our team added the "Accounting Posting Date" as an additional column. Additionally, you can find more information about a specific invoice under the "Invoice #", "Invoice Due Date", "Policy #", "Net Total Due ($)", "Total Paid to Date ($)", and "Outstanding Amounts ($)" columns.
You can use this page to answer the following questions:
- How can I look at a summary of all Invoices?
- How can I search for open invoices in a specified time period?
- How can I search for overdue invoices in a specified time period?
The On-Screen Invoice Listing page displays the following columns: reference, transaction date, customer, due date, effective date, policy number, insured, total amounts, and outstanding amounts.
- The Reference column hyperlinks to the Invoice Detail page which provides detailed information
- The Customer column hyperlinks to the Retail Agency page in the CRM
- The Policy column hyperlinks to the Policy page to which the Invoice relates
- The Insured column hyperlinks to the Insured Detail page in the CRM
You can download the Invoice [Listing] page displayed on screen by clicking the Download CSV button. Any filters that you have selected in the UI will be reflected in the CSV.