You can use the Full Data Export Report to see comprehensive risk level data about the Quotes and Policies created by your agency
- Agency Owners
This article explains how you can use the Full Data Export Report to see production data related to their Producers, Lines of Business, Marketing Companies and Carrier. It is the most comprehensive report about policy data available in BindHQ.
You can access this report by going to the “Reports” tab in the side navbar, then going to “Production”, and then selecting “Full Data Export.”
You should also review the Knowledge Base article on the ‘Line Item as Collected’ report.
You can use the Full Data Export report to answer the following questions:
- How can I obtain from BindHQ a complete data set of my agency’s policies?
- How can I analyze my book of business to identify trends in performance, change in LOB composition?
You are required to select specific time parameters for the data export by using the “From” date and a “To” date.
You must click on the ‘Request Full Data Export’ button to generate a CSV report, whereupon you will receive a link in your email to download it.
The purpose of the Full Data Export is to provide users with all the information stored in the UI pertaining to an individual policy, including relevant counterparties, dates, and premium, commissions, fees and taxes.
- The generated report has six tabs labeled as:
- General Liability
- Additional Interests
- Each of these tabs provides a deep view into the production-related activities of your agency.
- Quoting - this tab provides you with a comprehensive list of all quotes for your agency and you can look at a number of factors, including carrier, marketing company, program, producer, and retail agency
- Production - this tab provides you with a list of all policies which have been bound in your agency. In addition, you can look at a number of factors, including line of business, carrier, marketing company, retail agency, program, and producer.
- General Liability - this tab lists all of the General Liability policy details for your agency. You can look at a number of factors, including class codes and premium, among other items.
- Locations - this tab lists all of the locations which have been insured by your agency, including primary locations on different bound policies.
- Additional Interests - this tab provides all of the additional interests which have been included on policies which have been bound by your agency.
- Claims - this tab offers additional information about the claims which are associated with different policies in your agency.
- Only a limited amount of ‘Risk-level’ data is exported relating to Line of Business and Class Code (if relevant)
- The only filters in the UI you can select are date parameters, which you can do by selecting the “From” and “To” dates in the user interface,
- Note, the relevant date for this report is the [Effective Date]
- You generate the report by clicking the button ‘Request Full Data Export’
The Quoting tab provides an overview of all of the quoted policies for the specified period of time across different Lines of Business, Retail Agencies, and Carriers. This tab shows the following fields:
- Application ID
- Application Created Date
- Application Type
- Expiring Policies
- Expiring Policy Number
- Quote ID
- Quote Title
- Quote Created Date
- Producer ID
- Insured ID
- Insured DBA
- Insured Address
- Insured City
- Insured State
- Insured Postal Code
- Retail Agency ID
- Retail Agency
- Retail Agent
- Program ID
- Carrier ID
- Marketing Company ID
- Marketing Company
- Policy Effective Date
- Policy Expiration Date
- Class Codes
- Net Commission (%)
- Net Commission ($)
- Retail Agency Commission (%)
- Retail Agency Commission ($)
- Total Commission (%)
- Total Commission ($)
- Gross Premium ($)
- Retail Agency Fee ($)
- MGA Fee ($)
- Inspection Fee ($)
- Carrier Fee ($)
- Carrier Inspection Fee ($)
- Risk Management Fee ($)
- Program Management Technology Fee ($)
- Will Comply Fee
- State Tax ($)
- Stamping Fee ($)
- Wind Pool Fee
- Fire Marshall Tax
- Clearing House
- Healthy Homes
- Municipal Tax
- Policy ID
- Policy Binding Date
- Policy #
Lines of Business
Application Effective Date
The Production tab provides information on bound policies. It contains almost the same fields as those which are on the Quoting tab, but it measures activities based on actual Production, instead of quoting. It contains a list of every bound policy with the following columns:
- Transaction - [Transaction ID]
- Application Type
- Quote ID - [Quote ID]
- Policy ID - [Policy ID]
- Policy # - [Policy #]
- Endorsement ID - [Endorsement ID]
- Producer ID - [Producer ID]
- Producer - [Producer]
- Insured ID
- Insured DBA
- Invoice # - [Invoice #]
- Transaction Date - [Transaction Date]
- Transaction Effective Date - [Transaction Effective Date]
- Accounting Posting Date - [Accounting Posting Date]
- Transaction Type - [Transaction Type]
- Billing Type - [Billing Type]
- Class Codes - [Class Code(s)]
- Lines of Business - [Line(s) of Business]
- Net Commission % - [Net Commission %]
- Net Commission ($) - [Net Commission ($)]
- Retail Agency Commission % - [Retail Agency Commission (%)]
- Retail Agency Commission ($) - [Retail Agency Commission ($)
- Total Commission % - [Gross Commission (%)]
- Total Commission ($) - [Gross Commission ($)]
- Gross Premium - [Gross Premium ($)]
- Retail Agency Fee ($) - [Retail Agency Fee ($)]
- MGA Fee ($) - [MGA Fee ($)]
- Inspection Fee ($) - [Inspection Fee ($)]
- Carrier Fee ($) - [Marketing Company Fee ($)]
- Carrier Inspection Fee ($) - [Marketing Company Inspection Fee ($)]
- Risk Management Fee ($)
- Program Management Technology Fee ($) - [Program Management Technology Fee ($)]
- Will Comply Fee - [Will Comply Fee ($)]
- State Tax ($) - [State Tax ($)]
- Stamping Fee ($) - [Stamping Fee ($)]
- Wind Pool Fee - [Wind Pool Fee ($)]
- Fire Marshall Tax - [Fire Marshall Tax ($)]
- Clearing House - [Clearing House ($)]
- Healthy Homes - [Healthy Homes ($)]
- Municipal Tax -
- EMPA - [EMPA ($)]
The General Liability tab provides information which is specific to General Liability policies. Specifically, this report also allows you to sort by producers, retail agents, and carriers, and you can explore where most of your company’s General Liability policies have been placed. You can also understand what class codes, exposures, rates and premiums were used.
The Commercial Property tab provides information which is specific to Commercial Property policies. Specifically, this report also allows you to sort by producers, retail agents, and carriers, and you can explore where most of your company’s Commercial Property policies have been placed. You can also understand Commercial Property coverages and deductibles.
The Locations tab sets out the specific locations of (quotes/binds) for (all/property) policies. By looking at the locations on the report, you will be able to examine where most of your company’s policies are concentrated in terms of business addresses and insured locations. It is significant to be able to distinguish between business addresses and insured locations based on the report information.
The Additional Interests tab shows all of the additional interests listed on the policies within the time frame specified for the report. We will be adding additional fields to this report in the future to specify more information about the additional interests and to allow them to be filtered in the system by mortgagees and other additional interests.
The Claims tab shows all of the claims associated with the policies which were generated based on the time frame specified for the report.
Keywords for Search:
- Full Data export
- Complete data dump
- Policy information by carrier and producer
- Policy information by marketing company
Article is closed for comments.