Users can manage their own accounts through User Settings in the Administration Tab
- All Users
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how Users can manage their own user account details through the User Settings link within the Administration Tab
Users can edit their own account details and preferences.
- Navigate to Administration and select the User Settings tab along the top of the page.
- Make any updates needed. You can update:
- Your name
- The Producer associated with your user account
- Your Personal details including phone numbers, bio, avatar, and signature, your default tab on the Applications page
- Additional email addresses associated with your account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Account.