Users can navigate around BindHQ using the Sidebar Navigation
- All Users
Last Updated: January 2021
This article explains how Users can access different parts of the BindHQ platform through the links in the Sidebar Navigation
Different User Types have different views and access to links.
There are nine parts to this article
- Overview of Sidebar Navigation
Overview of Sidebar Navigation
The Sidebar Navigation lives on the lefthand side of the BindHQ webapp in your browser window.
The icons are always present, and the links expand right when a cursor is placed over any of the icons, and the navigation bar expands out.
The sidebar navigation has the following tabs:
- Dashboard - View report summaries, tasks, team activity, social activity, and top largest producers/binds.
- Applications - Access My Applications, Team Applications, All Applications, and Favorite Applications.
- Policies - Access My Policies and All Policies.
- Accounting - Access company accounting & compliance data
- Administration - View general and user settings and related data.
- Reports - Access reports based on system tabs and sections.
- Production - View production statistics by day, month, and year.
- Social - Post and comment on/like teammates' posts.
- All Users can see report summaries, tasks, team activity, social activity, and top largest producers/binds.
- From the Applications tab, Issuance, Manager & Administrators cannot see any data in the My Applications section because they cannot add themselves as producers on applications.
- Administrators can see the standard sections as well as Agency Applications.
- Managers & Administrators have all the same sidebar navigation access and permissions as the above roles, but they do have the ability to pin social posts.
- Administrators are the only users who also have access to the Accounting tab.
- See Article 'Using the Administration Tab in the Sidebar Navigation'
- All users have access to the Standard and Issuance sections.
- Administrators and Division Administrators also have access to the Custom Leaderboards and Custom Data Exports sections, where they can view/create production reports and use data dumps.
There are three permission sets for production reports:
- Set 1: Assistant, Producer, and Issuance Users
- Set 2: Compliance and Manager Users
- Set 3: Administrators
- All Users have access to the Renewals tab, which includes the Manage Renewals report and the Overview Report.
- From the Compliance tab, all Users have access to the Policy Issuance Report, Audit Policies, and Retrieve Policy Documents reports.
- In addition to these reports, Administrators also have access to the Required Carrier Files report.
- Only Administrators have access to view the Bordereau tab, which includes the Commercial Property Bordereau, Premium Bordereau Report, Aggregate Report, and Risk Bordereau Report.
- For all other users, the tab is available but does not show any reports.
- Assistant, Producer, and Issuance users do not have access to the SLA Reports tab.
- Compliance and Manager users have access to the Process SLA Batches, Historical Batches, and SLA by State reports.
- Administrators have access to these reports as well as to Tax Report and Premium by Lob.
- Only Administrators have access to the Management tab, which includes the Browse, view, and create forecasts report.
- All users except Administrators have access to the Accounting tab, which includes the Agency Commission report.
- All users have access to the Tasking tab, which includes the Export tasking statistics report.
- Assistant, Producer, Issuance, and Compliance users can post and comment on/like teammates' posts.
- Managers & Administrators have the ability to pin social posts.