How Administrators can manage Marketing Company details by accessing its profile page
Last Updated: September 2020
BindHQ stores details about each Marketing Company within a Profile Page. Each Profile Page has the following tabs:
- The Details tab shows the marketing company’s basic details in an editable format, including:
- contact information
- parent companies
- payment terms
- basic details
- You can also set a marketing company to inactive or associate a carrier with the company to prevent users from selecting the wrong carrier. To associate a carrier, click Add Carrier, then use the drop-down list to select a carrier. Repeat for any additional carriers, then click Save Marketing Company Details.
- The Documents tab lets you upload statements or any other documents associated with the marketing company that are not related to a specific policy.
- This tab is split into three panes:
- left pane separates the documents by type (for example, Application)
- middle pane lets you view and upload documents
- right pane lets you filter documents by name or tags.
- The History tab automatically captures activity related to the marketing company, like any time the company’s details are updated.
- On the right, you can use the Filter History By section to filter the history by activity type (Note, File, Email, or All), employee, date range, and deleted.
- To manually add a new history activity, click Add Item at the top of the tab and fill in the Create history pop-up fields.
- The Contacts tab stores any contacts at the marketing company, which helps facilitate automatic workflows like emailing files and submissions.
- To add a new contact, click +Add and fill in the contact details, then click Save Contacts.
- To email an existing contact from this page, click Email to the right of the contact details, then complete the email and click Send Message.
- To delete a contact, click Delete to the right of the contact details. An Are you sure? Pop-up displays; click OK.
- The Accounting tab displays all transactions related to the marketing company.
- Use the fields at the top of the page to filter the transactions by dates (including transaction or effective date), policy, or insured.
- On the right, click an option to filter by Open or Closed transactions, Receivable or Payable transactions, or Agency Bill or Direct Bill.
- Click the More drop-down in the top right corner to View Receipts, View Payments, or View Deposits for the marketing company.
- Each transaction is on its own line item and displays the policy number, billing type, insured, reference number, transaction and due dates, description, and amounts (total, paid, and due).
- Click a policy number hyperlink to navigate to a specific policy. Check the Action/Status checkbox on one or more transactions to make a payment or offset items.
- Click the ellipsis icon to the far right of a transaction to View Bill or View Line Items.
Did this answer your question?