Active Policies can be downloaded using the Policies in Force report
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how to use the Policies in Force report to see which polices are currently active
To run a Policies in Force report:
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Side Navigation Bar and ensure the Standard section is selected.
- On the left, select the Production reports subsection, then click Policies in Force.
- Set the report criteria (all criteria are optional):
- Enter a date to filter the resulting policies.
- Selecting today's date will produce a list of policies that are currently active and were bound prior to today.
- Selecting a day in the future will produce a list of policies that will be effective during that date.
- (Optional) To download the report as a spreadsheet, click Download CSV in the top right corner.
Users can further filter the list by the following fields:
- Class Code
- Line of Business
- Internal Producer/Underwriter