Last Updated: December 2020
This article explains how to use the Renewals Overview report to see the number of renewed policies and renewal income.
To run a Renewals Overview report:
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Side Navigation Bar and ensure the Standard section is selected.
- On the left, select the Renewals reports subsection, then click the Overview Report.
- On the top right, select a year for which the results will be displayed. The report will display the current year by default.
- Selecting Income from the Show dropdown will display monthly income per producer. New & Other row shows the total income; Renewal row shows the renewal income; Renewal % row shows the percentage of the renewal income in the total income.
- Selecting Accounts from the Show dropdown will display the number of income-producing policies per producer for each month (does not include $0 income policies). New & Other row shows the total number of policies; Renewal row shows the number of renewal policies; Renewal % row shows the percentage of the renewal policies in the total number of policies.
- Clicking a producer's name will display the Renewals Overview report for the selected producer, for the current and the previous year, where each row shows monthly numbers.
- Total column shows the total income booked for a month, matching the New & Other row in the general Renewals Overview report.
- The first number in the brackets shows the total number of policies that made up the total income in a month.
- Actual column shows the income booked for renewal policies for a month.
- The second number in the brackets shows the number of renewal policies booked in a month.
- The first percentage shows the percentage of renewal income against the total income booked in a month.
- Potential column shows the total income for all accounts coming up for renewal in a month.
- The third number in the brackets shows the number of accounts coming up for renewal in a month.
- The second percentage shows the percentage of renewal income booked against the total renewal potential available.
- Growth column shows Income and Retention.
- Income shows the current year's renewal income against the last year's renewal income for the same month.
- Retention shows the percentage of the current year's income retained against the percentage of the last year's income retained for the same month.