Request a data dump of all files associated with specific policy numbers.
- Producers [/ Underwriters]
Last Updated: September 2020
Watch our training video or read this article to learn how to use the Retrieve Policy Documents report to request a data dump of all files associated with specific policy numbers
How to use the Retrieve Policy Documents report
- Create a CSV file with a Policy Number column that contains a list of all the policy numbers you want a data dump for.
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Side Navigation Bar and ensure the Standard section is selected.
- On the left, select the Compliance reports subsection, then click Retrieve Policy Documents.
The Policy Document Retrieval page opens.
- In the Policy CSV field, click Choose File and upload the CSV you created in step 1.
- (Optional) In the Tags field, select any document tags to limit the data dump to only documents containing that tag.
- (Optional) Check the Include history? checkbox to include historical transactions processed on the policy. These items are also accessible through the policy’s History tab.
- Click Request Policy Dump.
- The request is submitted and processed. After the request is complete, you receive an email from BindHQ with a zip file containing the documents for each policy listed in the CSV.
- After receiving the data dump email, download and unzip the zip file.
- Each policy listed in the CSV has its own folder containing all the files associated with that policy.
- The MANIFEST.csv file displays the file path, size, file type, and tags for each document.