Accounting can view & record deposits in BindHQ by accessing the Bank section in the Administration Tab
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how Accounting can view and record deposits by accessing the Bank section in the Administration Tab.
There are two sections to this article
Viewing a Deposit
1. To view a deposit, navigate to the Accounting tab and select the Bank section.
2. Click Browse & view deposits.
Recording a Deposit
Record deposits in BindHQ after they have been processed (for example, after checks are dropped off at the bank).
- Navigate to the Accounting tab and select the Bank section.
- Click Record a Deposit.
The New Deposit page opens and shows all open transactions that have been applied to the Undeposited Funds account.
- (Optional) To refine the number of transactions that display, click Add Filters in the top right corner and select a user to filter the list by, then click Apply Filters.
- Select a transaction to deposit by checking the checkbox to the left of the transaction.
- Use the Bank Account drop-down to select a bank account to deposit the funds into.
- (Optional) Use the Division drop-down to select a division if applicable.
- Ensure the Posted At date is correct or click Pick and use the calendar to select the correct date.
- (Optional) In the Memo field, enter any internal notes about the deposit (for example, the deposit date).
- Click Deposit Payments.
- The payment is deposited and the Deposit Detail page opens, showing the transaction details and summary.
- By default, the Payments details display along the bottom of the page.
- Users can select GL Impact or Audit to view those details.