Policies with outstanding documents or information are listed in the Audit Policies report
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how to use the Audit Policies report to see which Policies have outstanding documentation or information
To run an Audit Policies report:
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Side Navigation Bar and ensure the Standard section is selected.
- On the left, select the Compliance reports subsection, then click Audit Policies.
The Policy Audit page opens and displays all policies with missing information for a selected date range.
- Set the report criteria (all criteria are optional):
- Producer - Use the drop-down to select an underwriter.
- Agency - Use the drop-down to select an agency.
- Carrier - Use the drop-down to select a carrier.
- Business Type - Use the drop-down to select Brokerage or Binding.
- Bound after - Click Pick to select a date. Policies bound after this date display on the report.
- Bound before - Click Pick to select a date. Policies bound before this date display on the report.
- Missing items - Click into the field to select which missing item(s) you would like to view: Inspection, Binder Emailed, or Documents Sent to Carrier.
- After setting the report criteria, click Refresh to update the report list.
The results display on-screen below the report criteria. The report shows the bound date, policy number, agency, carrier, and the missing information.
You can click a policy hyperlink to navigate to a specific policy.
- (Optional) To download the report as a spreadsheet, click Download CSV in the top right corner.