Review and download Receivables Reports from the Accounting Tab in BindHQ
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how to access, review and download reports from the Receivables Tab sub-section in the Accounting Tab
The Receivables Reports Tab has the following Reports
Total Receivables Report
- Shows customers’ unpaid invoices and any unused credits, by aged period.
- Click the report name to automatically run the report (it may take a moment to load).
- The report displays customers’ total receivables as well as the 30, 60, 90, 180, 360, and over 360-day amounts.
- You can filter the report by division and date (including due date or transaction date).
- To download the report, click Export as CSV.
AR Aging Summary Report
- Shows any unpaid AR invoices and unused credits, by aged period.
- Select a division, date (including due date or transaction date), and accounts, then click Run Report.
- The report displays customers’ AR details by 30, 60, 90, 180, 360, over-360, and total amounts.
- To export the report, click the Export As drop-down and select Summary CSV, Detail CSV, or Dump CSV.
AR Aging Detail Report
- Shows the transaction details for AR aging.
- Select a division, date (including due date or transaction date), accounts, and customer (required).
- The report may take a moment to load and it displays the AR aging transaction details by division and account.
- Click the Policy hyperlink to view an associated policy or click the ellipsis icon to the far right to view an invoice.
- To download the report, click Download CSV in the top right corner.
- Shows customer statements by period.
- Select the customer (required) and transaction dates, then select the statement’s template.
- Click Generate Statement to automatically run and download the statement as a PDF.