Accounting & Administrators can view payments through the Accounts Payable section in the Accounting tab of the Side Navigation Bar
Last Updated: September 2020
This article explains how Accounting can view payments through the Accounts Payable section in the Accounting tab of the Side Navigation Bar
- Navigate to Accounts Payable and click Browse & view payments.
- The Payments page opens and displays all open payments. The payment list is interactive, and Users can click the Reference or Customer hyperlinks to navigate to those pages.
- Reference opens the View Payment page, where users can view the payment summary and line item details.
- Customer opens the customer’s BindHQ profile page in an editable format.
- To filter the bill list, click Add Filters in the top right and apply any filters needed. Users can filter by division, customer, or void status (all, voided, or not voided).
- Users can also click Make Payment in the top right of the page to make a new payment.